Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sleigh Bells


So, you've heard of Sleigh Bells, right? I mean, of course you have. We're all cool kids here.
Describe them? Hmmm, okay. They're noisy pop mixed with what I think of as M.I.A. style hip-hop (although I don't really know, I mean, I've only heard the one M.I.A. song. Yeah, "Paper Planes." At least I heard it before it was used in the Pineapple Express trailer).
Anyways...
It's pretty cool. I really like their song "Crown On The Ground." Listen. It pretty much sums them up. Love 'em, hate 'em, you can tell by that song.
(Yeah, I know, all the other blogs have been going nuts for ages over these guys. Shut up about it; the Commissioner took away my license for this one).

1 comment:

  1. M.I.A. is world beat not hip-hop. As an M.I.A. fan I feel compelled to tell you two years later.

    ReplyDelete