Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hey, Mr. D.J., won't you hear my last prayer, hey, ho, rock and roll, deliver me from nowhere

Currently stuck in radio hell, and by that I mean the best station to listen to during the daytime hours broadcasts from Birmingham and plays classic rock. And by best station I mean if you're really, really lucky, you might hear "Another Brick in the Wall," instead of "Carry On My Wayward Son" for the umpteenth time (if 106.9 the Eagle is correct, "Carry On My Wayward Son" was the "Bad Romance" of 1976).
Thank you, classic rock radio. You were the last nail in prog's coffin.
Hey. If you are playing "classic" rock, I would like to hear some David Bowie. I know, I know, he wears makeup and stuff, he's not manly enough to play on a ROCK station. Gotta spin some Queen a few more times.
Oh, and while I'm making requests? Would you play the Stooges? They're kind of sort of like AC/DC, only, relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment